By participating in this training program, we believe you will benefit from the unique approach developed by well-known and experienced trainers that bundled their forces into Opgona:
- highly interactive classroom training utilizing a variety of didactic approaches mixed with back-to-work practical content used to hone the skills learned in the classroom – broader skills based on what actually works
- all aspects of consultant work are covered – joined up to give a broader grounding with greater flexibility
- built and delivered for on-going productivity not just to pass an exam – better for your business
- business culture and ethos becomes part of the training – they do things the way that is best for the businesst
- the residential nature of the course means the learning continues ‘after dark’ with greater opportunities for homework – greater learning capacity
- genuinely productive and fee-earning on completion – quicker return on investment
- the well-rounded nature of the delegate on completion of the course means they can be deployed on any type of project be it a new site, an upgrade, new functionality – better resource utilization
- receiving feedback on the student’s skills and competencies from the trainers – better tools for supporting the new recruit
- cost effective – proven to be cheaper than other competitive offerings which range between €400 and €500 per day, excluding accommodation costs.
After several successful executions in the UK Opgona will be offering this training on the continent.
We asked the development manager Danny Hellemons of the Dutch Schouw Informatisering on his enthusiasm about the Junior Developer Training. You may read his replies here and in our full online brochure.