Business Central Junior Training
18 september 2023
This course is designed to take graduate-level individuals to a point where they can be actively involved and billable in a Business Central project within 3-4 months. It combines highly interactive classroom training, utilising a variety of didactic approaches, with back-to-work practical activities to hone those skills taught in the classroom. The course is residential, ensuring maximum benefit is gained from a continuous learning environment.
The course covers relevant essential aspects of Dynamics 365 Business Central, and is aimed to grow a general professional skill set
The program will be concluded with a major project integrating all topics and skills that have been covered and acquired during the training.
After the training, the trainee will have:
- a basic functional understanding of Business Central its generic structure.
- knowledge of Business Central financial areas and be will be able to explain them from the perspective of business administration
- the ability to apply several logistic processes into trade, logistics, including warehouse management and more
- the ability to recognise different manufacturing processes and is able to apply Business Central manufacturing and knows how to set-up MPS and MRP
- knowledge of project management, resources and service management.
The course ramps up participants to take them forward down an IT-career path starting with consultancy. Although not compulsory, candidates would benefit if they are familiar with Dynamics 365 Business Central or have some working knowledge of the software and application, either as a user or help desk support member, for example.
technology and competence requirements
Delegates are expected to participate in the course using their own laptop/tablet computer pre-loaded with a Dynamics 365 Business Central Cronus database, Windows 10 or 11, and Microsoft Office 2016 or 2019.
Minimum competence for delegates is an understanding of the Microsoft environment and to have reasonable Microsoft Office abilities.
Delegates will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the course. This in itself does not provide the necessary accreditation required by Microsoft but in time, we believe will set its own standard.
terms and conditions
Delegates and their respective employers are required to agree to the standard terms and conditions for attendees of Opgona courses, which will include, Non-Disclosure and Non-Poaching clauses designed to protect the interest of all parties.